Sunday, August 23, 2009

NARM

Did I pass? Wow, I have NO CLUE. I was totally not expecting the format/style of the test. So many questions with confusing answers (or answers where I would do half of A and half of B, but not ALL of either! So, which to pick?), or so many confusing questions -- with just ONE piece of missing info, etc.

The sample questions in the CIB are really representative of the entire test.

Still no babies. I was so worried about leaving these three ladies that were due and overdue... and now it's been 4 days and no one has had a baby yet!

As for me, the fatigue is amazing. I don't really remember being THIS tired with Posie, but I guess I could have been. Once again, I can feel my uterus nice and high in the abdominal cavity already. When my bladder is full, it's easily halfway between my pubic bone and umbilicus. I'm 7w 4d for those wondering.

Not really nauseated, although having lots of moments where I am VERY picky about what I eat.

Hope to be reporting on my NARM results in the next couple weeks. Please pray for me that I passed. I don't want to do THAT again.

No comments: