Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sick Kitties

Both of my kitty babies are sick. Romana started first. She just has not grown since we've had her. I've had her to one vet already, who started right off wanting to do $200 worth of blood work to test for a rare metabolic disorder. Uh, yeah, no. That's not happening. So, we have an appointment with a different vet today for a second opinion. Then yesterday, Trinity started having diarrhea (that's been Romana's problem on and off). They are both eating, Romana is quite calm, but not lethargic. She does play occasionally. Trinity is very active and has grown since we got her.

Please keep my kitties in your thoughts and prayers. We were actually thinking of having Romana put down last weekend because she seemed so sick but she is doing a bit better now.

1 comment:

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

We also had a sick kitty. I'm so sorry, I hope they both get to feeling better! =)