Thanks, Louisa, for this lovely survey and her funny answers. These are my not as funny answers:
1. What is your occupation? provisional midwife, child behavior specialist, short-order chef, childbirth educator, domestic executive officer
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks are for wimps. Naked feet RULE
3. What are you listening to right now? Battlestar Galactica soundrack. It's AWESOME
4. What was the last thing that you ate? cashews and whole wheat cookies
5. Can you drive a stick shift? of course! it's fun.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple. of course.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? faerylady to schedule a home visit
8. How old are you today? 36 years, 11 months and 8 days
9. Favorite drink? .Margaritas (Louisa, want to bring the bucket of margaritas?) or Tequila. Makes me Craaaaaaazy though, and not while pregnant.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? I hate sports.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I've been blonde, very dark brown and red. Haven't been black yet though.... I currently use henna for red
12. Pets? Frodo, aka Frankendog, the government experiment breed that showed up at our door in February.
13. Favorite food? Filet mignon with melted bleu cheese on top. Or garlic in any form.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Clerks. It was dumb. The last movie I watched and liked was "The Illusionist"
15. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? A teddy bear with only one eye named Fred.
17. What is your favorite - fall or spring? Spring. Rebirth, new life, great smells, winter is over!
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. (I really don't like kissing much either Louisa!)
19. Cherries or Blueberry? Both. And blueberries do NOT look like fish eyeballs.
20. Living arrangements? PreacherMan, 2 boys, 4 girls and one weird dog in a pretty nice house
21. When was the last time you cried? when I had that nightmare about my baby
22. What is on the floor of your closet? Pretty much anything you can imagine including dry cleaning tags, trash, odd shoes that don't have a mate, my belly cast from my last baby and assorted Christmas presents.
23. What did you do last night? Watched about 6 episodes of Battlestar Galactica season 1 back to back.
24. Favorite smells? Warm cookies, the nape of a baby's neck, baby breath
25. What inspires you? Every woman who has ever had a home birth.
26. What are you afraid of? Shoulder Dystocia
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Melted bleu cheese
28. Favorite dog breed? Great Dane
29. How many years at your current job? Provisional midwife 1.5 years
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. PreacherMan is usually home.
31. How many states have you lived in? 3
32. Favorite holiday? Christmas
33. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? I had a boyfriend with a motorcycle
34. Who's your favorite NFL team? The purple ones
35. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? Yes. The cordless is always dead.